Performing the following simple exercises will give you the well-toned legs you have always dreamed of.
Exercise 1- Balancing Chair
- Take your feet about a hip distance apart,
- Hinging from your hips, come down to a seat, like sitting on a chair.
- Push on your legs to be able to lift your chest.
- To make this exercise a little tougher but a lot more beneficial, reach out your arms in front, or overhead.
- Holdthis position with weight on your heels. Slowly come up on your toe.Holdfor about a minute.
Exercise 2 – Moon Flowers
- Take your feet apart
- come down into a wide squat
- lift up to the corners of the room
- Press down on the heels, and keep your knees aligned over your feet.
- Do about ten or twelve of these exercises
- Turn so as to face your side
- Come up onto your toes of the back leg, and lower your hips down.
- Liftyour arms overTry to energize the back leg, keepthe core strong, and lift up through the fingers.
- Holdfor 30 seconds to a minute for each side.
Exercise 4- The Lean
- Keep feet shoulder-width apart, arms down at the sides.
- Take a step diagonally back with the right foot.
- Bend from the waist toward the side where right leg is stretched out.
- Keep your right arm up and the left arm down and back towardsthe right calf.
- Return arms to starting position. Switch sides and repeat.