Month to Month & Subscriptions reflect monthly session counts, not weekly.
- Example: If a client has an 8-pack and they only use 7 sessions, they can carry over to the next month the 1 unused session. The next month they can use (and should) 9 sessions. The maximum this example could have in one month is 10 sessions (8+2).
- If a M-to-M client purchases a package and initially states they are only signing up for 1 month, then they must use all their sessions in that one month or they will lose unused sessions.
Clients can purchase up to 2 additional sessions per month if more training is requested.
- Price is at the per session price of their current subscription or Month to Month package.
- If you subscribe to the largest package, then you can purchase as many additional sessions as desired.
Cancellation policy for sessions
- 24 hours or 1 session will be removed. The Fitness Director will do this.
- This is auto-debited from the client’s account; first payment is due upon registration.
Subscription Cancellation Policy: 12 Month Member: 30 days-notice required + a 1-month cancellation fee (equal to monthly rate) and confirmation by manager. After 12-months period is over, the client automatically shifts to the month-to-month subscription at the new rate for the same number of sessions. Client can choose to re-sign as a 12-month member at the new rate.
M-to-M Cancellation Policy : 30 days-notice required, along with confirmation by manager.