Who doesn’t want a fit and fabulous body? We all crave for it, but give up if a few push-ups don’t being out those abs!
Well, with a daily exercise routine, you can have the toned body you’ve always desired.
Following are seven workout moves which are adept at burning those calories –
- Push-ups– For working your entire body, get down on all fours, hands in line with your shoulders, feet together. Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor and push yourself back to the starting position. The hips should be lifted the whole time.
- Side-plank– Lie on your side, knees straight. Prop up your upper body on your elbow and forearm. Until your body forms a straight line from your shoulder to ankle, raise your hip. Do it on both sides for a slimmer waist.
- Step-ups– Stand in front of a step and place your foot on it. Press it into the step and push your body up until that leg is straight. Lower it back down until the other foot touches the floor and repeat to get leaner legs.
- Squats– Position your feet in hip-width apart. Slowly lower to a sitting position, keeping weight on your heels and then get back up slowly. Repeat for great shoulders and legs.
- Lunges– With your feet hip-width apart, take a large step forward with your foot. Bend the knee in a 90-degree angle with the other knee touching the ground. Push up your front leg to return. Repeat with the other leg.
- Bicycle– Lie on your back with knees bent and feet on floor. With hands cupped over ears, lift one foot off the floor until its knee points toward the ceiling. Extend the other leg off the floor. Exhale while bringing torso up and touch left elbow to right knee. Lower to starting position and repeat on other side.
- Crosses– Reach your arms straight out to sides while standing. Bend hands back at wrists while moving arms behind you. Slowly bring them back in line with your torso.
So, what are you waiting for? Go get that body!