There is a lot of benefits in regular cardio workouts. It can improve your heart health, keep your mind sharp and helps to protect against some types of cancer and can make your mood better. Cardio machines are very beneficial as they target the different muscles and improves your strength. Here are few tips for more effective cardio workouts :
1. Take speed intervals in treadmill, keep your pace but with time increase your speed.
2. In treadmill, you can do the maximum workout by giving your most at one minute and the slow walking for two minutes. You can break your workout like this.
3. You can also do shoulder exercises with slow walking it will add to your workout.
4. While elliptical workouts you should always add resistance if it’s light. You should always experiment at a variety of speed against changing resistances.
5. If you workout at various speed with different resistants which will help your different muscles to work.
6. You should start with lower pace and then increase it with intervals for Stair Climber.
7. You should do a multi-dimensional workout for stair climber which will help to keep your body balanced.
8. You can slow the stair climber and can do squats and jump squats.
Using a variety of machines such as indoor cycling, rowing machine each week is recommended. You can listen to some good music which will make your workout less tedious and someone to motivate you.