The idea of using your smartphones and health apps to monitor your workout sessions can be a really easy method. It is now new and very much into the trend. However, there are other gadgets which you can pair up with your smart-phones for better results. Together it will help you to stay fit and healthy. Listed below are some popular gadgets that will help you to stay healthy and fit.
- Garmin Vivosmart 3: It offers automatic rep count when you’re sweating out in the gym. It is able to measure curls, press ups and presses when you jump into strength training.
- Atlast Wristband 2: It can detect motion on three axes and measures it against exercise fingerprints in order to determine what type of physical activity you are doing. It learns new exercises by analyzing your motion. It will count your reps, measure your heartbeat and won’t let you get away with poor form.
- Halo Sport– These fitness headphones use neurostimulation to help you train more effectively and also soothes you by playing music. The halo sport stimulates your motor cortex for 20 minutes during athletic training, increasing the excitability of motor neurons. Wearing the headphones during your toughest, highest quality workouts has the potential to accelerate gains in strength, explosiveness and endurance.
- Fitbit Blaze: With an incredible mobile app and top-shelf motion detection, it is attractive as well as versatile. The Fitbit blaze combines power, looks, and convenience into one incredible package.
- Samsung Gear Fit 2: it has a GPS, a display, storage for music all packed in a stellar fitness band. In addition this, it has some smartwatch features that makes it a top choice when choosing fitness gears.
Help yourself with these top 5 fitness gadgets when you hit the gym to stand out from the ever-increasing mob of cheap, crappy, ugly fitness trackers.